Are you looking to enhance your oral health care? Are you looking for additional ways to prevent cavities? Usually, as with all oral health care treatments, it is essential to focus on keeping your teeth clean by eating and drinking the right substances and keeping your teeth clean with oral health care treatments such as brushing and flossing. For more information about cavity prevention, consider the following:
– Search for oral health care products that have been given the ADA Seal of Acceptance by the American Dental Association, and/or have been recommended or approved by your dentist.
– Do not miss your bi-annual professional cleanings at Engelhardt & Associates. If you have any oral health care concerns, schedule a visit for an oral examination.
– Never let food residue linger too long in your mouth, especially products high in sugar.
– Consider using sugarless gum, water flossers, or mouthwash to wash away harmful food particles shortly after mealtime.
– Eat a healthy and nutritious diet and try to avoid snacks in between meals.
– Make sure to completely brush your teeth and gums at least twice every day, and don’t forget to floss every day as well.
For additional help with cavity prevention, Dr. Geoff Engelhardt and our team at Engelhardt & Associates are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Fort Collins, Colorado, please contact us at 970-484-4890 to speak with a member of our team. Don’t let cavities control your life. It’s time to fight back and get the smile you deserve!